Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Call-To-Action-Foundation/opportunities/Administrative-Assistant/44538 to join
SummaryWe are looking for a Volunteer to perform various administrative duties in our organisation.
Call to Action Foundation supports the less fortunate through education, skills acquisition, community projects so they can take care of themselves and their families and have a positive impact in the community in Cameroon. In The Netherlands we feed the homeless, elderly and refugees.
About the position
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Provide administrative support in various activities
- Collect, review, analyse data and prepare reports, memos, documents, charts, budgets, financial statements, and other presentation materials
- Draft responses to routine requests from various sources
- Draft agendas, plan and/or coordinate meetings and other activities as may be requested, take accurate notes of meetings
- Maintain effective records of documents, data
- And any other activities as may be required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems and social media
- Good inter-personal skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Timeliness and proactive in the execution of duties
- Good drafting and reporting skills
Knowledge of French will be an asset
What does CTA Foundation offer?
- Working in a positive atmosphere
- Doing something useful for the community and helping people in need
- The opportunity to participate in building an organisation from the very beginning
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- A Volunteer certificate
How to apply:
If you are interested kindly submit your CV and Cover Letter explaining your interest and related previous experience to: [email protected]
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
About Call To Action Foundation
CTA Foundation aims to provide a comprehensive solution to these problems by building schools through local companies and entrepreneurs, creating job opportunities, and giving kids their fundamental right to education.
CTA Foundation does not only build schools and pass the money to the people in need, but we are on the ground with a hands-on approach to our causes. We care for our people. We stay with them alongside the process, offering tuition fees and school materials, equipping them with the tools needed for their success.
In the Netherlands, CTA Foundation works hand in hand with various associations that offer help to local communities, providing food to the homeless, elderly and refugees.
WebmasterYou will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator.Posted by Delft Maternity And Motherhood Assistance (Delft MaMa)
Playgroup CoördinatorJoin our Playgroup Team as a Playgroup Assistant or Coordinator and handle all logistics for two weekly playgroups for international families.Posted by Delft Maternity And Motherhood Assistance (Delft MaMa)
Are you good at writing concept notes for projects?Develop fundraising programs
Monitor progress of fundraising activities
Identify and build relationships with potential donors.Posted by Stichting Ojodu Grassroots Alternatives Foundation