Delft MaMa is a non-profit organization promoting the well-being and integration of international mothers-to-be and mothers of young children (0-12 years old) in and around ...
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Delft-Maternity-And-Motherhood-Assistance-Delft-MaMa/opportunities/Newsletter-Editor/45201 to join
SummaryAs a newsletter editor, you will be part of a team responsible for planning and creating written materials for the bi-weekly DMM Newsletter. You will be respons
Job Duties & Responsibilities
● Prepare and publish newsletters following the schedule agreed among team members.
● Gather relevant information about ongoing activities in Delft and surrounding areas.
● Participate in discussions on improving the publication's layout, design, style, and tone.
● Coordinate with the other DMM departments to ensure the Newsletter is complete and supports commitments with partners and sponsors.
● Exceptional mastery of the English language, including vocabulary and grammar.
● Possession of cultural awareness and sensitivity
● Knowledge and understanding of both international motherhood and non-profit marketing & communications trends.
● Capacity to collaborate within the Delft MaMa Communication department
● Previous experience working in teams remotely based
● Proficiency in basic computer programs as Microsoft Office
About Delft Maternity And Motherhood Assistance (Delft MaMa)
Delft MaMa is a non-profit organization promoting the well-being and integration of international mothers-to-be and mothers of young children (0-12 years old) in and around Delft, The Netherlands.
Delft MaMa is an organization for international families in Delft and the surrounding areas that has coordinated over a decade worth of events, workshops, playgroups, and meet-ups in Delft. Founded in 2007, Delft MaMa reaches thousands and offers information, support, community and events through a strong and constantly evolving network of kind, devoted and active members who are working toward inclusion and want to make Delft their own and their families’ new home.
There is huge opportunity for this organization to grow, and we are seeking passionate and energetic people to join our team and grow with us.
We organize weekly meetups for parents and babies as well as monthly and seasonal activities and programs in the Delft region to build community for internationals in Delft. Further, Delft MaMa's signature Soft Landing in Delft (SLiDe) Program supports international families as they adapt to life in Delft through a free, six-to-eight week mentoring program with experienced Delftenaaren.