Our official objective is: To provide help and assistance to animals that are in a needy situation, to transport these animals or to have them transported, to nurse and to take care of needy, injured, ...
Looking for green fingers
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Dierenambulance/opportunities/Looking-for-green-fingers/54201 to join
SummaryWe are looking for green fingers! Garden enthusiasts who want to help us one or more days a week to maintain the grounds of the animal hospital.
There is always something to do on a monumental site such as that of our animal hospital and animal ambulance service. We are looking for a handyman for the maintenance of our yard, garden(s) and grounds. On approximately 10,000 m2 there is an Atlantic Wall bunker, a wadi, meadows, trees, shrubs, plant and green areas, a parking lot and paths that need maintenance.
We are looking for green fingers! To real gardeners, who want to help us one or more days a week to maintain the grounds of the animal hospital. We have most of the tools available for this, such as a lawnmower, hedge trimmer, brushcutter, leaf blower and chainsaw. Diplomas are not required, but some experience and dexterity in working safely and responsibly with the above tools.
With us you will join a cozy and social team where you will quickly feel at home. Do you have green fingers and preferably knowledge of different plant species and do you know how to maintain them, would you like to help us with the maintenance? This way you can let others enjoy our grounds and gardens with your passion for gardening!
- help with the management and maintenance of our gardens and grounds, together with fellow volunteers but also alone;
- working safely and responsibly with tools;
- act as ambassador for the animal ambulance: representative and service-oriented;
- keeping the location clean and tidy.
- the opportunity to contribute to animal welfare;
- varied and independent volunteer work within an enthusiastic team at a beautiful and special location;
- room for new initiatives and ideas;
- participation in our internal training ;
- an annual Christmas gift, a monthly drink every month and a large volunteer party in the summer.
Be able to:
- mbo level;
- good physical condition;
- friendly communication;
- affinity with nature and animals;
- living in The Hague area;
- you are flexible and available for at least 1 or 2 half-days per week, preferably with a fixed regularity and for a longer period of time.
Working hours can be coordinated.
Interested? Send an email to our volunteer coordinator Huib: [email protected]
Do you like to work and do you like outdoor work? Then we are looking for you!As a volunteer, you will help maintain the grounds and buildings of the National Animal Care Foundation together with an English-speaking employee.Posted by Stichting Nationale Dierenzorg
Sustainable and green fingers? Come help and enjoy at Food Forest Mariahoeve!In this forest for city dwellers, you can put anything in your mouth except that one… one red berry!Posted by Voedselbos Mariahoeve
Do you like to work among the dogs at our pension/shelter?Do you like to work with the dogs?
Vacancy for volunteer dogs at our pension / shelter!Posted by Stichting Nationale Dierenzorg