Volunteer Vacancy — Social Media
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Expatriate-Archive-Centre/opportunities/Volunteer-Vacancy--Social-Media/44003 to join
SummaryJoin the Expatriate Archive Centre as part of our volunteer team!
The Expatriate Archive Centre (EAC) collects, archives, and preserves original source material documenting the social history of expatriate life for academic researchers. The EAC is based in The Hague and has a small, dedicated staff. We are supported by an enthusiastic team of volunteers of different backgrounds, nationalities, abilities, and ages.
The EAC has several different social media accounts. We seek a volunteer to help create and manage content for these accounts. During 2020 and beyond, this position is open to any person with a valid EU working permit as all volunteer work is now done remotely.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Help manage the different social media accounts held by the EAC;
- Use Buffer (social media management) regularly and Canva (graphic design) as needed.
- You must be interested in social media and experienced in using it, especially Twitter and Facebook;
- Native-level English speaker with an eye for detail;
- EU work permit;
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision;
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Training on the job;
- A professional work environment;
- A great volunteer team to work with and a lot of fun.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this volunteering opportunity, please send a copy of your CV and a brief motivational letter to [email protected].
For more information about the EAC, please visit our website.
About Expatriate Archive Centre
The team is supported by an enthusiastic team of volunteers and interns of different backgrounds, nationalities, and ages.
The EAC prides itself on offering a welcoming environment. It runs a range of programmes designed to help volunteers to develop their skills and competencies.