Small-scale living for elderly people with dementia, somatic nursing home care, day treatment for elderly people with dementia, rental apartments, home care, community-oriented activities.
Are you the driver for our wheelchair bus?
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Florence-woonzorgcentrum-Uitzicht/opportunities/Are-you-the-driver-for-our-wheelchair-bus/48433 to join
SummaryView has 2 8-person (wheelchair) buses at its disposal. This transports the participants of the Meeting Center 3 days a week.
At the moment we are (temporarily) looking for a driver for the Meeting Center. Together with an employee of the Meeting Center, you pick up participants from home and bring them home in the afternoon.
And as mentioned, at some point also drive in the intervening time for trips.
Working hours and days at the moment: Friday. From 9.30 - ±10.30 and from 15.00 - ± 16.15
What does Florence expect from a Volunteer “Driver View bus”?
- Have a valid driver's license
- Preferably experience in driving a small bus
- Preferably good street knowledge in The Hague and/or handy in using navigation
- Be willing to participate in a driving test once every 5 years
- Affinity with (demented) elderly and to follow a training (part of the day) for this
- Be patient
- Be physically able to drive wheelchairs in and out of the bus (using an electric lift) and to secure them correctly in the bus (you will receive instructions for this from 1 of the drivers).
- Prepare the bus before the start, if necessary.
- Take turns cleaning the bus
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs
Getting thereView is at the end of Zonnebloemstraat compared to the Bosjes van Pex
About Florence, Woonzorgcentrum Uitzicht
Providing a coherent range of services in the field of care and welfare. Both intramural and extramural.