Mobile Application Developer
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Mine-Mark-Foundation/opportunities/Mobile-Application-Developer/49560 to join
SummaryMine Mark is looking for a Mobile Application Developer to work on the development of a mobile application for the Mine Mark online education platform.
About Mine Mark Foundation and Volunteer Position
Mine Mark Foundation is a non-profit organization based in The Hague that strives to reduce the number of casualties from explosive remnants of war by providing free-of-charge and state-of-the-art Explosive Ordnance Risk Education (EORE) for children and other affected groups. We are currently developing an online education platform that contains cartoons and games, and that is going to provide the children in conflict areas with steady and high-quality EORE. Mine Mark is looking for a Mobile Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies and is willing to volunteer for four to six hours per week in a period of six months to work on the development of a mobile application for the Mine Mark online education platform.
- Assist in designing and building iOS and/or Android mobile application for the Mine Mark online education platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Mine Mark to analyze, design, and deliver new features for the online education platform
- Fully responsible for mobile application development in the team
- Build and publish the Mine Mark online education platform in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Identifying and fixing application bugs
- Extensive knowledge about mobile application development from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Proficiency in Unity, Android Studio, or Xcode
- Ability to communicate effectively in a remote team environment
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
If you are interested to volunteer in our organization as a Mobile Application Developer, please send your CV and short motivation letter to [email protected].