Our mission is to welcome and support newcomers in the Netherlands in their integration process.
We do this by providing support in the three main areas of successful integration: education, social ...
External Relations Manager
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/ReachTeach/opportunities/External-Relations-Manager/40288 to join
SummaryAs External Relations Manager you would be the face of the organization. Your position would be to uphold Reach & Teach's partnerships and pursue new ones.
As External Relations Manager you would be the face of the organization. Your position would be to uphold Reach & Teach's partnerships through checking in with partners, as well as finding and pursuing new partnership opportunities. During the Covid-19 pandemic this would entail checking in with partners, inviting them to events, and having meetings when necessary. When public life returns to a more normal state, you would need to be able to travel for meetings. Your position also requires you to see where there is a possibility for partners to collaborate with us, as well as connecting our partners with the appropriate board position once a collaboration is being planned.
- You need to be able to stand your ground and always have the organization's best interest in mind
- Be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- You should be outgoing, as the position requires you to approach new people and organizations openly and within the organization you should be able to work with everyone
- You should be willing to travel within the Hague (this will mainly be important after the Covid-19 pandemic)
- Located near or in The Hague/Leiden/Rotterdam area
- Proficiency in English, but Dutch is a plus
- Be flexible and available max. 10 hours a week
We do this by providing support in the three main areas of successful integration: education, social life and professional life. Reach & Teach offers language lessons to improve language skills. We also have a buddy program and we organize social events to bring newcomers into contact with natives or people who are familiar with the Netherlands. Finally, we organize professional workshops to gain a better understanding of the Dutch system and its possibilities.
Our philosophy is that everyone should have access to education and should be given the means to integrate successfully within a country.
Administrative OfficerAdministrative Officer responsible for developing short and long-range planning of administrative and objectives of the Foundation.Posted by Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights
Buddy project 2GO: Buddy for victims of domestic violence and/or human traffickiBecome a volunteer at Maatjesproject 2GO!
Buddy project for victims of human trafficking and domestic violence.
Posted by 2GO