Rudolf Steiner Zorg offers care to the elderly and people with disabilities, including daytime activities and work in various workshops. We are a socially responsible, sustainable and contemporary ...
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Rudolf-Steiner-Zorg/opportunities/Driver-wanted/39420 to join
SummaryFor our daily journeys to and from Rudolf Steiner Zorg, we are looking for experienced drivers who transport our (sometimes wheelchair-bound) clients.
Reliable driver wanted for the transport of our clients. This concerns the elderly, disabled/wheelchair-bound clients and clients with intellectual and/or multiple disabilities.
Rudolf Steiner Zorg has its own buses for this.
Working days and times in consultation.
- Demonstrable experience with wheelchair-bound and/or disabled clients is desirable.
- You have affinity with the different target groups, and you are socially skilled.
- You are physically fit and willing to secure and push wheelchairs.
- Due to the vulnerability of our clients, you must be eligible for a VOG (= Declaration of Conduct). We will request this for you and it will cost you nothing!
- A driving test will be taken, and Rudolf Steiner Zorg will provide a Safe Wheelchair Transport course.
This position falls under the Facility Service.
Of course, your travel expenses will be reimbursed, you will receive a volunteer agreement and volunteer insurance has been taken out for you. You can also participate in our cultural activities and annual celebrations on an Anthroposophical basis.
You can extend these hours with other volunteer work at Rudolf Steiner Zorg. Extra hands are always welcome!
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
Getting thereTram 9 stops in front of us!
About Rudolf Steiner Zorg
Rudolf Steiner Zorg offers care to the elderly and people with disabilities, including daytime activities and work in various workshops. We are a socially responsible, sustainable and contemporary care provider and work according to insights from anthroposophy.