Making travel possible for everyone!
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/SteunpuntReizen/opportunities/Making-travel-possible-for-everyone/70687 to join
SummaryYou - together with a team - organize guided day trips and trips at home and abroad.
We organize day trips and trips for people with a mild intellectual disability and/or NAH. Every year we look together at which day trips and trips we will offer. There is a permanent group of volunteers who guide these trips and day trips.
There is the opportunity to grow so that you can manage more and more processes in guidance, planning and implementation. For the time being, you work from home and at locations such as the library. Are you familiar with Google drive? Or are you experienced in driving a minivan? Experience shows that the work cannot be summarized in 4 hours a week because you sometimes go on a day trip or holiday. See also www.steunpuntreizen.nl
Why would you do it?
- It's great fun to do.
- There is room for your own ideas.
- You can share your travel experience.
- Much gratitude from the target group.
- The opportunity to participate as a volunteer yourself.
- In appreciation, you will receive a museum annual pass or continuous travel insurance.
We have no profit motive.