BIEL is a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower vulnerable women and youths with the tools and mindsets to unleash their potential and contribute to society. We achieve this through ...
Communications and Social Media Manager
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Stichting-Beauty-in-Every-Life/opportunities/Communications-and-Social-Media-Manager/46061 to join
SummaryDo you want to make an impact on the well-being and economic empowerment of vulnerable women and youths? Join our team.
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Control the flow of information between Stitching Beauty in Every Life and the public.
- Along with the management of a communications team determines marketing strategies, direct public relations campaigns and is often the face of the company at media events.
- Manage a communications budget.
- Build and execute a social media strategy
- Work with the Communication team to generate, edit, publish and share content through a newsletter and social media channels that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
University degree or current student in media, communications and any relevant discipline.
A minimum of one year of relevant experience working for an NGO.
Knowledge, skills, ability:
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Experience with Social Media
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills suited for a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent oral and written command of English. Working knowledge
- of other languages (Dutch) would be an asset.
- Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.