BIEL is a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower vulnerable women and youths with the tools and mindsets to unleash their potential and contribute to society. We achieve this through ...
Finance and Admin Manager
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Stichting-Beauty-in-Every-Life/opportunities/Financieel-en-Admin-Manager/46050 to join
SummaryDo you want to make an impact on the well-being and economic empowerment of vulnerable women and youths? Join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Director, the incumbent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Creating, tracking and maintaining, the budget, invoices and revenue sheets
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommending financial actions by analysing accounting options
- Summarising current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Make payments for projects when needed.
- Send and respond to emails from partners.
- Support fundraising activities
- University degree or pursuing a Bachelor's or masters' in a relevant discipline
- Preferably a minimum of one year of relevant experience, preferably in an office administrative role.
Knowledge, skills, ability:
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent oral and written command of English