The Dreamcatchers Netherlands Foundation considers it important that women with a refugee background in the Netherlands feel at home here and build up a warm, sustainable network. That is why, ...
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Stichting-Dreamcatchers/opportunities/Activities-coordinator/45727 to join
SummaryDo you enjoy organizing things, meeting people and doing something for someone else? Then the Dreamcatchers Netherlands Foundation is looking for you!
Do you enjoy organizing things, meeting people and doing something for someone else? Then the Dreamcatchers Netherlands Foundation is looking for you!
Dreamcatchers, together with a group of volunteers, organizes 'dream days' for women with a refugee background. The main activity of this day responds to a personal wish of the woman. Based on the 'pay-it-forward' principle, the same women can organize a dream day for someone else after their own dream day with a new group of volunteers.
To ensure that all of this runs smoothly, we are looking for an activity coordinator!
What are you going to do?
As an activity coordinator you are the point of contact for both the volunteers and the dream women. You work closely with the founders of the foundation. You ensure that the groups of volunteers can independently organize a great day. In addition, you also go along on the dream days to ensure that everything goes well. So you don't have to sit behind your desk, but you can also go out on your own! You get a lot of freedom to work in your way.
What are you bringing?
- Affinity with the mission and vision of the Dreamcatchers Foundation and its target group
- Enthusiasm, energy and desire to create beautiful things
- Organizational talent and an enterprising and enterprising personality
- Availability about half a day a week and a day a month to go along on the dream day
What do we offer you?
- A challenging and responsible position within a starting non-profit
- The chance to meet a lot of nice people and create something beautiful with them
- Travel and expense allowance
- Room for personal development and gaining experience within this sector
- The opportunity to contribute to making a real difference in the lives of women with a refugee background in the Netherlands
Please send your CV and motivation before 30 November 2021. For more information about the foundation, visit our website.
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs
About Stichting Dreamcatchers
Based on the 'pay-it-forward' principle, the woman can organize a day for someone else after her own dream day, in a new group of volunteers. With this she joins a warm collective that likes to put others in the spotlight and likes to come together to make this possible. In this way we help expand a social network and get in touch – and stay – more in contact with people in the Netherlands from all kinds of backgrounds!