The foundation Lovefrequencies aims to investigate the unlimited potential of human beings and disseminate research results, in order to contribute to the evolution of mankind and to perform any acts ...
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Stichting-Lovefrequencies/opportunities/Fundraising-Officer/38744 to join
SummaryAs our fundraising officer, you will develop and promote a diverse range of fundraising activities and projects
Who we are:
Stichting Lovefrequencies is a non-profit organisation which operates worldwide and is based in The Hague. It aims to investigate the unlimited potential of human beings and disseminate research results, in order to contribute to the evolution of mankind and to perform any acts relating or potentially conducive to the foregoing.
We are passionately committed to achieve these goals by exploring the unlimited by frontier research, disseminating knowledge, creating awareness, engaging and facilitating empowerment. We organise various events (workshops, experiential weeks, seminars and talks, conferences, and exhibitions) in several locations and online.
Our foundation is flourishing and needs you, with your uniqueness, to realise more and more events and projects for people and with people.
As our fundraising officer, you will develop and promote a diverse range of fundraising activities and projects to support our fundraising strategy and income generation. You’ll be available for 10-16 hours a week.
• Apply our foundation’s fundraising strategies.
• Propose, develop, and update the foundation’s fundraising policy, as required.
• Contribute to the development of short and long-range fundraising planning of the foundation.
• Develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate fundraising programs, opportunities and activities.
• Ensure regulatory compliance for the foundation’s fundraising programs.
• Research, identify, and manage donations from trusts, foundations, institutional funders, governments and statutory-making bodies, corporate and private donors.
• Attract, build, and develop relationships with new and existing corporate donors to secure long-term and increased funding across a wide range of target markets.
• Maintain regular communication with other foundation professionals through Peak Grantmaking, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations, Council on Foundations, and/or other such networks in the philanthropic space.
• Manage a mixed portfolio of funders to best practice standards, ensuring reporting deadlines are met, terms and conditions for grants are satisfied, grant income is collected efficiently when due, and donor retention remains an ongoing priority.
• Research new philanthropic foundations and likely sources of statutory funding both in the Netherlands and abroad.
• Create and update database of fundraising contacts.
• Write reports and prepare presentations to communicate fundraising program data.
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and budgets, and organise records.
• Bachelor's degree in public affairs, economics, communication or a related field preferred, or a relevant high school diploma with sound experience.
• Experience of a wide range of fundraising activities (including public fundraising) and proven success of substantial income generation.
• Good knowledge of the principles of fundraising from trusts and foundations and experience in soliciting funds from these sources.
• Experience in preparing multiple funding application forms and writing detailed and compelling proposals.
• Knowledge of data collection and management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically); knowledge of project management software is a plus.
• Proficient in English (both in speaking and in writing); Dutch would be a plus.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
• Exceptional organisational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and deal with a variety of tasks.
• Excellent diplomacy skills.
• Some experience of social media and digital marketing.
• Lifelong learner, focused on innovation and knowledge exchange.
• Leadership and project management skills.
• Strong team player, used to collaborate with professionals from other fields and visions, but also to work independently.
• Creative, proactive, pragmatic, reliable and flexible.
About Stichting Lovefrequencies
We are passionately committed to achieve our goals by exploring the unlimited by frontier research, disseminating knowledge, creating awareness, engaging and facilitating empowerment.