Carrying out social work, work for the elderly, children's work, youth work, playgroup work, community work and social cultural work.
Being present with attention: alert, knowledgeable and ...
Volunteers wanted for the VrouwenBuurtLab
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Stichting-MOOI-Cromvlietplein/opportunities/Volunteers-wanted-for-the-VrouwenBuurtLab/56517 to join
SummaryDo you also get a twinkle in your eyes from working with young children and to dedicate yourself to women and children in the area?
Then the VrouwenBuurtLabis looking for you.
The VrouwenBuurtLab opens its own babysitter in collaboration with JongLeren and is looking for volunteers who like to provide care for toddlers and to encourage them in their development.
The babysitter offers care to toddlers from 2 to 4 years old so that mothers can attend the activities and meetings of the VrouwenBuurtLab. For toddlers, the nanny is a place where they can learn and grow in a playful way, with the focus on the Dutch language. You as a volunteer make the difference and support the toddlers in their development in collaboration with parents.
Job description/ tasks:
- Providing childcare to toddlers from 2 to 4 years.
- Stimulating the development of the toddlers by playing along and offering activities.
Who are you / what are we looking for?
- You get excited about working with young children and you have a good sense of what children need.
- We are looking for volunteers who take turns running the babysitter. The babysitter is always run with a total of two volunteers so that you are never solely responsible.
- The VrouwenBuurtLab wants to start with two half-days of childcare per week, of 3 hours.
- Mastering the Dutch language is not a pre, you get the opportunity to develop yourself. For example, it is possible to follow the Dutch language if you are interested.
What do you get in return?
- You receive a volunteer agreement and are insured with us.
- You can develop your knowledge and skills by following training courses and courses.
- You will be coached and supported by a professional from Juggling.
- You can participate in a juggling toddler learning place for part of the day.
- You are part of the (volunteer) team of the Women's Neighborhood Lab
- The babysitter can possibly be a stepping stone to working in childcare as a pedagogical employee.
The Women's Neighborhood Lab is part of Wijkz, but sets up the Kinderoppas in collaboration with JongLeren.
Are you interested?
Please contact Lotte Reijneveld. Number: 06 10 73 20 01
About Wijkz, Laak, Wijkcentrum Cromvlietplein & De Wissel
Being present with attention: alert, knowledgeable and involved. In doing so, we focus on people who are or are at risk of being left out and offer support that enables them, where possible, to develop further and take control.