Stichting ShillohCare is a non-profit organization set up to empower widows, the elderly and orphans; transforming their lives and their communities through sustainable development training in life ...
Fundraising Coordinator - Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) | Project
Fundraising Coordinator: Ref: SCF_V01_WASH_2020_11
Clean water, basic toilets and good hygiene practices are essential for survival and development. One of the world’s most urgent issues is the lack of safe water, sanitation and hygiene. Water-related improvements are crucial to meet the development goals, reduce child mortality, and improve health in a sustainable way. ShillohCare aims to raise funds to help implement a WASH project in Koru-Kenya
The selected candidate will report directly to and work closely with the Foundation’s Management Board in everyday activities. The following responsibilities will be assigned to the selected candidate according to qualification and experience and as outlined in the appointment letter.
· Develop a fundraising strategy;
· Develop standard or tailored project proposals, coordinate with donors;
· Draft project proposals and contact funding organizations;
· Research and foster funding partners through, corporations, governments, other NGOs and individual donors;
· Organize public fundraising events.
· Supervise ShillohCare Interns
To be eligible for a volunteer position at the ShillohCare you must be:
• Available from a minimum of 3 months
• Fluent in written and spoken English. Good working knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
Please note that ShillohCare volunteer places are currently on a local basis and are non-funded.
Stichting ShillohCare is a partner of ShillohCare Foundation in Kenya and is involved in developing and implementing capacity building initiatives in rural and rural-urban transition zones.
ShillohCare focuses on three areas: Water, Health and Education.
Our Core activity in the Netherlands is to raise funds to enable our partner NGO in Kenya to implement its objectives and to take action towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).