Stichting ShillohCare is a non-profit organization set up to empower widows, the elderly and orphans; transforming their lives and their communities through sustainable development training in life ...
Intern - Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) | Project
Intern: Ref: SCF_INT01_WASH_2020_11
Clean water, basic toilets and good hygiene practices are essential for survival and development. One of the world’s most urgent issues is the lack of safe water, sanitation and hygiene. Water-related improvements are crucial to meet the development goals, reduce child mortality, and improve health in a sustainable way. ShillohCare aims to raise funds to help implement a WASH project in Koru-Kenya
The Intern will support the fundraising Coordinator in performing the following responsibilities:
· Assist in developing a fundraising strategy;
· Assist in developing standard or tailored project proposals, coordinating with donors;
· Assist in drafting project proposals and contacting funding organizations;
· Assist in Research and fostering funding partners through, corporations, governments, other NGOs and individual donors;
· Assist in organizing public fundraising events.
To be eligible for an Internship position at the ShillohCare you must be:
• Available from a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 12 months
• Fluent in written and spoken English. Good working knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
Please note that ShillohCare Internship places are currently on a local basis and are non-funded.
Stichting ShillohCare is a partner of ShillohCare Foundation in Kenya and is involved in developing and implementing capacity building initiatives in rural and rural-urban transition zones.
ShillohCare focuses on three areas: Water, Health and Education.
Our Core activity in the Netherlands is to raise funds to enable our partner NGO in Kenya to implement its objectives and to take action towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Monitor progress of fundraising activities
Identify and build relationships with potential donors.Posted by Stichting Ojodu Grassroots Alternatives Foundation
Buddy project for victims of human trafficking and domestic violence.
Posted by 2GO