Unity Diversity is a humanitarian foundation that contributes to sustainable communities in The Netherlands and Nigeria through integration projects, inclusive development and empowerment projects, ...
Admin assistant at UID
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Stichting-Unity-In-Diversity/opportunities/Admin-assistant-at-UID/38663 to join
SummaryWe are looking for an excellent Administrative Assistant who will help us with varied administrative and clerical tasks within our foundation.
We are looking for an excellent Administrative Assistant who will help us with varied administrative and clerical tasks within our foundation.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our team members and the board. Assisting in daily office needs and managing our foundation’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include tracking team member's log sheets, arranging and participating in interviews, providing meeting minutes and preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within the nonprofit sector, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office, specific tasks include:
● Organizing and schedule appointments
● Planning meetings and keeping detailed minutes
● Attending interviews and reviews
● Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
● Develop and maintain a filing system
● Update and maintain office policies and procedures the administration guides
● Maintain contact lists
● Monitor volunteer and intern contracts renewal or endings
● Liaise with the director and team members for specific assignments
● Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant is desired, but not required
● Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
● Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) and Google Drive
● Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
● Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
● Great ability to anticipates needs
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong organizational and resourcefulness skills with the ability to multitask
You will be provided with a template to request such letters.
If interested, please send your CV and a short motivation letter (max. 500 words). All successful applicants will be required to commit a minimum of 6 to 8 hours per week to volunteer. Minimum period for volunteering is 6 months. Start date for this position is immediate. On occasion we can accept applicants who have lesser months to volunteer.
About Stichting Unity In Diversity
Are you good at writing concept notes for projects?Develop fundraising programs
Monitor progress of fundraising activities
Identify and build relationships with potential donors.Posted by Stichting Ojodu Grassroots Alternatives Foundation