Unity Diversity is a humanitarian foundation that contributes to sustainable communities in The Netherlands and Nigeria through integration projects, inclusive development and empowerment projects, ...
This is an important position in our organization. He / she is responsible for attracting financial support / donations from private individuals, groups, government and international organizations.
Tasks Fundraising volunteer / trainee include:
- Help promote our projects
- Make contact and seek financial support
- Enable our social media channels for this purpose
- Assist with event planning and administration
- Interest in humanitarian issues such as refugees, education and empowerment
- Friendly, professional and convincing personality
- Excellent oral and written skills (English). Knowledge of Dutch is desirable but not essential
- Motivated; sense of responsibility
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Knowledge of Excel
Time effort: 3 or 4 hours a week (volunteer) / 15 to 40 hours a week (trainee).
Minimum period for trainee 6 months.