Unity Diversity is a humanitarian foundation that contributes to sustainable communities in The Netherlands and Nigeria through integration projects, inclusive development and empowerment projects, ...
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Stichting-Unity-In-Diversity/opportunities/Fundraiser-volunteer/38693 to join
SummaryThe fundraising volunteer is is an important position in our organization.
He / she is responsible for attracting financial support / donations from private individuals, groups, government and international organizations.
Tasks Fundraising volunteer / trainee include:
- Help promote our projects
- Make contact and seek financial support
- Enable our social media channels for this purpose
- Assist with event planning and administration
- Interest in humanitarian issues such as refugees, education and empowerment
- Friendly, professional and convincing personality
- Excellent oral and written skills (English). Knowledge of Dutch is desirable but not essential
- Motivated; sense of responsibility
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Knowledge of Excel
Time effort: 3 or 4 hours a week (volunteer) / 15 to 40 hours a week (trainee).
Minimum period for trainee 6 months.
About Stichting Unity In Diversity
Communications volunteer at UID with focus on website editingWe are looking for social media and web-savvy volunteers to join our Communication Team, assisting in communications, promotion, branding and marketingPosted by Stichting Unity In Diversity
Are you good at writing concept notes for projects?Develop fundraising programs
Monitor progress of fundraising activities
Identify and build relationships with potential donors.Posted by Stichting Ojodu Grassroots Alternatives Foundation