Unity Diversity is a humanitarian foundation that contributes to sustainable communities in The Netherlands and Nigeria through integration projects, inclusive development and empowerment projects, ...
Impact evaluator volunteer with UID
We are looking for two volunteer Evaluators to assess UID’s projects from inception to date and their impacts on beneficiaries and the communities where we work in general. These evaluators will also collect, collate and evaluate experiences of former and current UID volunteers-those who have worked regularly or in ad-hoc positions. The purpose of these positions will be to help UID in her mission and vision. As the Foundation continues to grow, we want to ensure that we are achieving our aims, and that we can adapt our methods and management approach to the needs of communities we work in, to remain useful to them, and to our staff.
Ultimately the result of the evaluation will also be used to create UID’s five-year report which indicates the data collected over the past years since the creation of the foundation, the impact of our programmes, and the experiences of volunteers. This will allow us to apply for further funding for the Foundation.
● Responsible for evaluating the impact of UID's programmes in The Netherlands, and individual projects outside the Netherlands
● Responsible for contacting beneficiaries to assess their experience with UID programs.
● Responsible for contacting (former) volunteers and assessing their experience working with UID
● Responsible for creating effective visuals of data
● Responsible for creating the 5-year report, with the help of current UID volunteers and the Board Chairperson
● May assist with fundraising efforts and grant writing
● Data visualisation
● Investigation & evaluation
● Report writing
● Impact assessment
● Grant writing (preferred but not required)
● Ability to think strategically
● Working well in a team and with a direct supervisor
● Ability to work alone and take initiative
● Ability to communicate effectively
● Sufficient knowledge of G Suite
● Ability to create reports neatly and completely
● Working well under pressure and with deadlines
● Critical thinking and problem solving
● Able to tolerate stress
We require two letters of recommendation sent directly by the referee
All successful applicants will be required to commit a minimum of 10 to 15 hours per week to volunteer. The minimum period for volunteering is 6 months, but the candidate should preferably be able to work up to the 27th of February 2022 following UID’s five-year anniversary. The start date for this position is immediate. On occasion, we can accept applicants who have fewer months to volunteer, provided they are able to finish the work required. This can be discussed with successful applicants.
Monitor progress of fundraising activities
Identify and build relationships with potential donors.Posted by Stichting Ojodu Grassroots Alternatives Foundation