Our mission is to Reforest our Future by providing resources and technical support to indigenous communities to promote reforestation and sustainable land management and to preserve biodiversity and ...
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Terra-Foundation/opportunities/Finance-Officer/41750 to join
SummaryThis is an exciting opportunity to join a great team and help us establish the financial controls and processes of our newly established foundation.
The Finance Officer will mainly have the task to assure effective oversight of budgets and cash flow management. He/she will also be expected to manage and report on the finances to the Board of Directors of the foundation.
A successful candidate has ideally the following qualities:
* Experience with charity accounting, preferably in the Netherlands.
* Experience in preparing the financials for grant applications and evaluations.
* Experience in implementing organisational payments.
* Experience in administrating an organisation’s finances.
* Knowledge of MS tools, with intermediate knowledge of Excel.
* Experience working within a small finance team.
* An excellent team spirit while being able to also work independently.
* Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this post, please email your CV to [email protected].
What we will provide to volunteers🤝 Extra support
About Terra Foundation
ChairpersonWork closely with the members of the Board and volunteers to implement your strategic vision for Delft MaMaPosted by Delft Maternity And Motherhood Assistance (Delft MaMa)
Event ManagerA manager for managing large events, has high organisational skills and has the ability to persuade, negotiate and manage event budget.Posted by International Women For Development Foundation
Are you good at writing concept notes for projects?Develop fundraising programs
Monitor progress of fundraising activities
Identify and build relationships with potential donors.Posted by Stichting Ojodu Grassroots Alternatives Foundation