The Hague Peace Projects believes in a world where conflicts between human beings, groups of people and countries are solved through dialogue and the respect of human rights, and aims to build ...
Communication & PR
The Hague Peace Projects is looking to strengthen its team with a new colleague who will specifically work on PR and Communication. In a young and international team you will help the The Hague Peace Projects to share our message for peace with the wider public.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Writing reports about our events
• Maintaining our website
• Social media
• Networking, identifying relevant partners
• Together with our fundraiser developing crowd funding strategies
• Writing press releases, having contact with media
• Excellent writing and editing skills and highly developed communication skills
• Pro-active attitude and being able to work very independently
• Affinity with the main theme of The Hague Peace Projects: conflict and peace building
• Skilled in preferably Dutch and English?
The Hague Peace Projects believes in a world where conflicts between human beings, groups of people and countries are solved through dialogue and the respect of human rights, and aims to build honest cooperation between equals.
The mission of the Hague Peace Projects is to contribute to peaceful solutions to (armed) conflicts by bringing diaspora groups in the Netherlands from conflict areas together, to contribute to the knowledge of the root causes of conflict and its possible solutions.
By researching, analyzing and clarifying the often complex contexts and realities of (armed) conflicts, the Hague Peace Projects will provide relevant information to decision makers, assist and encourage actors on all levels to take the necessary actions that lead to conflict resolution and eventually peace.
Conflict resolution and peacebuilding
Buddy project for victims of human trafficking and domestic violence.
Posted by 2GO
Posted by Stichting KledingBank Den Haag