The Hague Peace Projects believes in a world where conflicts between human beings, groups of people and countries are solved through dialogue and the respect of human rights, and aims to build ...
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/The-Hague-Peace-Projects/opportunities/Project-Assistant/49526 to join
SummaryRole: Assist the project Coordinator
Goal: Help achieve Project Objectives
Modalities available: Online / On-Site / Short-term volunteering / Long-term volunteering / Internships.
- Task and deadline follow-up
- Assist in note taking, calls, and setting up meetings.
- Keep Salesforce updated.
- Produce relevant documentation and information.
- Help keep wiki and manuals updated.
- Ability to plan and execute project sprints.
- Previous knowledge in project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Environment
- Autonomous and resourceful.
- Consistent and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in English language
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs
About The Hague Peace Projects
The Hague Peace Projects believes in a world where conflicts between human beings, groups of people and countries are solved through dialogue and the respect of human rights, and aims to build honest cooperation between equals.
The mission of the Hague Peace Projects is to contribute to peaceful solutions to (armed) conflicts by bringing diaspora groups in the Netherlands from conflict areas together, to contribute to the knowledge of the root causes of conflict and its possible solutions.
By researching, analyzing and clarifying the often complex contexts and realities of (armed) conflicts, the Hague Peace Projects will provide relevant information to decision makers, assist and encourage actors on all levels to take the necessary actions that lead to conflict resolution and eventually peace.
Conflict resolution and peacebuilding