We are a QUEER, LGBTIAP+, INTERSECTIONAL SAFE SPACE that focuses on empowering the many communities in The Hague region. We accomplish this by focusing on activism and education and organizing ...
Events & Program (E&P) Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/The-Hang-Out-070/opportunities/Events--Program-EP-Volunteer/51298 to join
SummaryDo you think The Hague needs more safe and inclusive events for queer people without transphobia, homophobia, and racism? Then become part of our EP Group!
The events & program group is in charge of organizing, coordinating, and maintaining the events and program of THO-070 for the queer community.
We are responsible to create awesome events such as the Critical Lens, BOOQ CLUB and the Queer Craft Circle.
The function: E&P-member
- You think of ways to bring the queer community together
- You help out with events happening at THO-070
- You make sure logistics are covered
- You monitor registrations and cancellations for events
- You solve problems in creative ways so that events can continue
- You look for ways in which event organizing can work more efficiently
We are looking for somebody who:
- Likes to bring the community together
- Is a doer
- Loves to plan ahead
- Knows how to operate Google Drive (or is willing to learn)
- Has a positive and outgoing personality
- Creative mindset
- Is structurally available for a minimum of 4 hours a week
Sounds interesting, right!? Contact us if you are interested in joining or have any questions about this volunteering opportunity or our organization!
Questions? Please send us an email at [email protected]g-out070.nl
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs
About The Hang-Out 070
We choose to centre the experiences of queer people of colour (BPOC). This means that everyone in the QUEER, LGBTIAP+ community is welcome in our safe(r) space - it also means our work primarily focuses on Queer BPOC.