Event Organiser for Timebank.cc
We want to expand our Timebank.cc Event Team in The Hague and we’re looking for multiple event organisers to assist us during festivals, community events, etc. If you would like to help the team during production of Timebank events contribute in your own way please consider joining! The tasks would include:
- Insuring the well going of the event by staying on location
- Pro-active attitude, not afraid to take action
- Maintains our space together with our entire team
- Contribute to promotion through email, social media and posters
- Is available to work within our volunteer team on Monday evenings between 20:00 – 22:00 h.
We are looking for motivated volunteers to join the team for a minimum of three months and with the possibly to be flexible and re-evaluate your role as you go.
Currently Timebank.cc has around 900 active users in the region of The Hague. The association Timebank.cc is a 100% volunteer organisation (+/- 10 people). Our official language is English as many of our users have an international background. More information can be found on www.timebank.cc
Timebank combines the advantages of modern technology with the communal principles of living together and sharing. We are an open platform that facilitates and encourages user-initiated projects on parallel economies. The services for which Timebank mediates range from piano tuning to programming apps, from bicycle repair to business consultancy.
Your time is currency!