Travel2Connect is a small-scale social enterprise that offers interns and volunteers the opportunity - if you are open to it - to learn from a different culture. We will put you in direct contact with ...
Employees for Green Project MyFarm - Volunteer work in Gambia.
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Travel2Connect1/opportunities/Medewerkers-voor-Groenproject-MyFarm--Vrijwilligerswerk-in-Gambia/41322 to join
SummaryMyFarm is a beautiful one hectare green project with mixed fruit orchards and an educational center for children, young people and farmers.
MyFarm is a beautiful one hectare green project with mixed fruit orchards and an educational center for children, young people and farmers. My Farm offers an exciting educational journey from seed to sale and a wide variety of tailor-made activities and courses. There is also a shop with handmade soaps, moringa herbal teas, jams and chutneys and much more.
We are looking for landscaping staff, product development staff and child supervisors.
* You are at least 18 years old on the departure date.
* You are physically and mentally healthy.
* You are patient, flexible, reliable and you are interested in other cultures.
* You have affinity or experience regarding the vacancies or you are following a training for this.
* There is a registration procedure.
* You pay the costs that volunteer work in Gambia entails, such as preparation and guidance costs, ticket, accommodation costs and meals.
* Interesting projects from which you will learn a lot.
* Good preparation in the Netherlands and guidance in Gambia.
* Pick-up service from the airport.
* Introduction day in Gambia.
* A place to stay that serves as a home base where the volunteer can go with questions and relax.
* Various options for excursions and / or workshops.
It is currently possible to travel to Gambia. Corona measures can of course change. Travel2Connect keeps abreast of recent developments.