The Ukrainians in the Netherlands Foundation (Stichting Oekraïners in Nederland) supports the needs of the Dutch Ukrainian diaspora. And is also working tirelessly to counter the catastrophic ...
Volunteer - Regional Coordinator for Displaced Persons
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Ukrainians-in-the-Netherlands-Foundation/opportunities/Volunteer---Regional-Coordinator-for-Displaced-Persons/53139 to join
SummaryWe, the Ukrainians in the Netherlands Foundation, are looking for volunteers who want to join the support team for Ukrainian displaced persons in Holland
Ukrainians arriving in the Netherlands need help.
We are looking for volunteers who would like to join our team to help coordinate the affairs of displaced persons on the ground.
Displaced persons need support in communicating with municipalities and official institutions, solving urgent issues - typical and new. We are organizing a network of volunteers in all regions of the Netherlands to help with this.
What do I need to do?
Be a representative of Ukraine and displaced persons, namely:
- Assistance in resolving the issues of displaced persons on the ground - translation, explanations, etc.
- Interaction with regional authorities in order to ensure access to education, employment, financial support, etc.
- Coöperation with Dutch organizations in joint initiatives to support displaced persons on the ground
- Synchronization of information on all local support initiatives to the central directory served by the central team
- Solving difficult situations on the ground
- Match-ing people who need help with volunteer people
- want to help people
- speak two of three languages: Ukrainian or Dutch or English.
- are proactive.
- like to work on difficult problems, and find creative solutions
- self-organized and can find your way in a chaotic environment, search for information yourself and communicate with people to perform tasks in a team.
- able to regularly devote time to this (a couple of hours a day), and are ready to take responsibility to bring the matter to an end if it is taken up.
Purposefully looking for volunteers in the following regions:
Zuid Holland Zuid (Dordrecht), Midden en West Brabant (Breda/Tilburg), Brabant Noord ('s Hertogenbosch), Limburg Noord (Venlo), Zuid Limburg (Maastricht), Drenthe (Assen/Emmen), Flevoland (Lelystad)
What we offer:
A great team of caring people, information support and integration into our volunteer network and learn to work with our tools.
Important: The vacancy is on a volunteer basis.
We do not offer monetary compensation for this.
Submit an application!
If you want to join our team as our new volunteer, then we will be glad to hear about you!