Nature protection and (re) generation
Program Manager & Sustainability Consultant
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Viable-Community/opportunities/Program-Manager--Sustainability-Consultant/64838 to join
SummaryThe Viable Community is seeking a self-motivated and experienced volunteer with a background in program management or sustainability consulting.
As the Program Manager & Sustainability Consultant Volunteer, you will work with a team of volunteers to oversee our projects and programs in the community and ensure they align with Viable Community's manifest, mission, and goals.
- Help us to create and improve our project plans and action plans related to our regenerative agriculture projects
- Work with a team to promote and implement sustainable practices within the organization and its projects. You will provide advice and guidance on how we can implement sustainable practices in our projects.
- Help us to create workflows and other project tools to ensure a smooth process for our projects and the community.
- Work with a team to improve and optimize ClickUp a project management tool that we use in the organisaton
- Help us to improve volunteer engagement within the community
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Background in sustainability consulting or a similar field
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Passion for sustainability and environmental preservation
This is an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a project to protect and preserve nature, while developing your skills and expanding your network. If you are passionate about sustainability and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
For more information visit our website - https://www.viable.community/
What you’ll get out of volunteer with the Viable Community
- The chance to meet and work with a experienced international team of wonderful volunteers
- Opportunities to learn and grow including training, workshops and networking
- Insight and experience in an organization that works in a different way. We have a Bottom Up Management approach, Self Managing teams and we are working to integrate Holacracy practices
- The opportunity to help make a real change with the potential for paid positions in the future
- An induction with our HR coordinator and training for our online tools such as G-Suite, Slack and ClickUp
- 6 hours a week but ideally more.
- Meetings every 2 weeks, usually in the evenings around 8pm for 1 to 2 hours.
- Flexibility to complete tasks when you are available.
- Remote role that can be based anywhere
- Requires a computer and good internet connection.
To apply, complete our Volunteer Application Form.