Carrying out social work, elder work, women's work, children's work, playgroup work and social cultural work.
Offering welfare work, social work and toddler care in the districts of Centrum, ...
Assistant administrator in Neighborhood Center De Burcht
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Vrijwilligersbureau-Zebra/opportunities/Assistent-beheerder-in-Wijkcentrum-De-Burcht/39142 to join
SummaryAssistant administrator in Neighborhood Center De Burcht
De Burcht community center is the place in your neighborhood where you and your local residents meet, but also organize activities for the neighborhood. Do you enjoy receiving and speaking to visitors to your community center as a host or are you handy in performing (maintenance) chores or perhaps you enjoy supervising the activities and your community center?
What are you going to do:
- Opening and closing the property.
- Hand and tension services, maintenance jobs, minor repairs, supervision.
- Prepare rooms for meetings (prepare coffee / tea) and then tidy up again.
- Answering the phone (customer friendly), making callback notes, transferring.
- Receive and greet people who come in in a professional manner.
- Receive visitors, speak to and refer them to colleagues.
- Maintain registration lists, receive and pass on mail.
- Refilling coffee and tea and maintaining the appliance.
- Cleaning and maintaining the kitchen.
Who are you:
You're a man. You are handy at performing chores. You can supervise and kindly speak to visitors and refer them if necessary. You master the Dutch language in writing and orally. You are customer-friendly, reliable, service-oriented, patient and motivated.
You can work well independently, but you also function well in a team.
You indicate in time (at least 2 working days) when you cannot work or have an appointment. You know the hygiene rules or you are willing to learn and stick to them. You are also prepared to take an emergency response course if necessary.
Monday morning, Wednesday morning and Friday all day.
Working hours in consultation.
“As an organization, we are 'Corona-proof' and adhere to the advice proposed by RIVM, ensure that as much as possible 1.5 meters can be kept in contact with our visitors and hygiene and protection measures are taken”.
About Zebra Welzijn
Offering welfare work, social work and toddler care in the districts of Centrum, Stationsbuurt, Schilderswijk, Transvaal, Rivierenbuurt, Zeeheldenkwartier and Archipel.