Carrying out social work, elder work, women's work, children's work, playgroup work and social cultural work.
Offering welfare work, social work and toddler care in the districts of Centrum, ...
Coordinator VoorleesExpress (M/F)
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Vrijwilligersbureau-Zebra/opportunities/Coordinator-VoorleesExpress-MV/39030 to join
SummaryCoordinator VoorleesExpress (M/F)
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers who want to coordinate our readers. The readers will read aloud one evening a week for 20 weeks in a family home to children aged 2 to 8 years with a language delay. The coordinator supports the readers. You must have a good command of the Dutch language and be able to interact well with people.
What are you going to do:
- Maintaining contact with an average of 5 families and their readers
- Supporting reader and family with questions
- Be accessible for readers, families and organization
- Administering a questionnaire to the parents of the family (3 times)
- Organize and lead reader meetings for 'your' readers
- Informing and maintaining contact with the project manager
- Follow the progress of the readers via the web app
The reading seasons are from February to July and September to January. Times often in the afternoon and evening. As a coordinator you often have three peak moments.
For more information, visit the Voorleesexpress website.
Are you that motivated volunteer and would you like to strengthen our team? Mail your reaction with motivation and possibly a CV stating vacancy number V20 to:
As a volunteer we offer you:
Pleasant working atmosphere, nice colleagues and social contacts.
Every year Zebra organizes a party for its volunteers, you will receive a Christmas gift and a PEP pass.
Volunteers are insured in accordance with Zebra's volunteer policy.
About Zebra Welzijn
Offering welfare work, social work and toddler care in the districts of Centrum, Stationsbuurt, Schilderswijk, Transvaal, Rivierenbuurt, Zeeheldenkwartier and Archipel.