Carrying out social work, elder work, women's work, children's work, playgroup work and social cultural work.
Offering welfare work, social work and toddler care in the districts of Centrum, ...
Volunteer group activities
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Vrijwilligersbureau-Zebra/opportunities/Vrijwilliger-groepsactiviteiten/39032 to join
SummaryVolunteer group activities Day structuring Transvaal
In the position of volunteer at the Day Structuring Langnekstraat you are responsible for group guidance. The core tasks are based on providing an appropriate program on the border of care and welfare for older residents of the city center district. As a result, the residents will be more independent for longer, broaden their social resources and continue to be actively maintained, giving them a relaxed and educational way to spend the day. This provides structure to their daily life. The location is accessible (in the neighborhood) where the daily execution of activities are carried out.
• Identifying bottlenecks.
• Show empathy.
• Transfer to the counselor for the elderly.
• Organizing (preventive) activities, independently and / or with the residents.
• You supervise compliance with the house rules, safety, tidiness and good order in the meeting area.
• An infectious motivation, enabling our residents to get the best out of themselves.
• Good communication and social skills.
• You are present during opening hours and you receive the individual residents / groups along with general information about the meeting space and the activities present.
Working hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Work circle and location: Day structuring Langnekstraat 81, 2571 JN The Hague.
Period and start date: Immediately.
As a volunteer we offer you:
Pleasant working atmosphere, nice colleagues and social contacts.
Every year Zebra organizes a party for its volunteers and they receive a Christmas gift. When you volunteer at Zebra you will receive a PEP pass.
Volunteers are insured in accordance with Zebra's volunteer policy.
About Zebra Welzijn
Offering welfare work, social work and toddler care in the districts of Centrum, Stationsbuurt, Schilderswijk, Transvaal, Rivierenbuurt, Zeeheldenkwartier and Archipel.