Behavioural Change Coordinator
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Behavioural-Change-Coordinator/38621 to join
SummaryIdentify & execute opportunities to change large-scale behaviour within the community.
Job Title: Behavioural Change Coordinator / Officer
Reports to: Expat Team Coordinator
Mission: Identify & execute opportunities to change large-scale behavior within the community.
1. Analysing & identifying triggers that society - individuals & organizations - will respond to, to achieve sustainable lifestyles. This includes consumption, voting, & donations etc.
2. Ensuring that our events & activities maximize opportunities to achieve sustainable lifestyles.
3. Liaising with other functions to ensure we meet “customer needs”.
4. An effective Behavioural Change Team.
5. Protecting & promoting the WWF.
1. Agree with the Expat Team Coordinator the mission & strategy of the Behavioural Change Team.
2. Develop a Behavioural Change Team strategy.
3. Build an effective team & ensure that the volunteer Behavioural Change Team have full support to carry out their role.
4. Ensure that the skills & resources are in place to deliver the Behavioural Change Team’s strategy.
5. Use digital and non-digital means of communication to deliver a coordinated and cohesive sustainable lifestyle message.
6. Help establish and maintain networks and relations with the local community.
7. Agree with the Team Coordinator Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & ensure that they are monitored and improvements identified implemented.
1. Strategic communication skills
2. Networking and negotiation skills
3. Leadership skills
4. Self-motivation and ability to inspire others
5. Strong planning and organizational skills
6. Results orientation
7. Team player
8. Commitment to the WWF mission
9. Passion and determination to make a difference