Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Communications-officer/38620 to join
SummaryMarketing & Communications
Job Title: Communications officer
Reports to: Communications Team Lead
1. Helping to realize the Communication Teams’s strategy & mission.
Job Brief: The Communications Officer works in a team to
1. Implement the communication strategy.
2. Help establish & maintain the support networks and relationships with the local community to promote the WWF mission.
3. Communicate effectively to help develop networks & support from our stakeholders: individuals, businesses & community-based org. etc.
4. Ensures effective volunteer internal communications.
5. Communicate what the WWF stands for in a coherent & consistent way.
1. Maintaining and updating our social media platforms.
2. Correspondence and contact management.
3. Designing, producing, and distributing promotional material to the public.
4. Establishing contacts with other organizations such as schools & businesses.
1. Strategic communication skills
2. Networking and negotiation skills
3. Leadership skills
4. Self-motivation and ability to inspire others
5. Strong planning and organizational skills
6. Results orientation
7. Team player
8. Commitment to the WWF mission
9. Passion and determination to make a difference
About WWF / WNF Wereld Natuur Fonds
Become a member of Rotaract Club The Hague International!Join Rotaract Club The Hague InternationalPosted by Rotaract Club The Hague International
Are you a Social Media expert interested in managing an NGO ProfileDo you have knowledge of social media and a feeling for creating catchy organic content and would you like to manage our social channels and websites?Posted by Emergency Appeal the Netherlands
Web DesignersWe are looking for a Web Designer to provide support to the CAJPHR’s Social Media Team.Posted by Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights
Project AssistantWe are looking for a Project Assistant to provide support to the CAJPHR’s Capacity Building team.Posted by Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights
PR social media fanDo you like to write? Are you creative and good with social media? And do you have ideas to increase the visibility of the Mini-society?
Posted by Stichting de Mini-maatschappij Gewoon Anders