WWF / WNF Wereld Natuur Fonds
he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Communications-officer/38620 to join
SummaryMarketing & Communications
Job Title: Communications officer
Reports to: Communications Team Lead
1. Helping to realize the Communication Teams’s strategy & mission.
Job Brief: The Communications Officer works in a team to
1. Implement the communication strategy.
2. Help establish & maintain the support networks and relationships with the local community to promote the WWF mission.
3. Communicate effectively to help develop networks & support from our stakeholders: individuals, businesses & community-based org. etc.
4. Ensures effective volunteer internal communications.
5. Communicate what the WWF stands for in a coherent & consistent way.
1. Maintaining and updating our social media platforms.
2. Correspondence and contact management.
3. Designing, producing, and distributing promotional material to the public.
4. Establishing contacts with other organizations such as schools & businesses.
1. Strategic communication skills
2. Networking and negotiation skills
3. Leadership skills
4. Self-motivation and ability to inspire others
5. Strong planning and organizational skills
6. Results orientation
7. Team player
8. Commitment to the WWF mission
9. Passion and determination to make a difference