Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Communications-officer/38620 to join
SummaryMarketing & Communications
Job Title: Communications officer
Reports to: Communications Team Lead
1. Helping to realize the Communication Teams’s strategy & mission.
Job Brief: The Communications Officer works in a team to
1. Implement the communication strategy.
2. Help establish & maintain the support networks and relationships with the local community to promote the WWF mission.
3. Communicate effectively to help develop networks & support from our stakeholders: individuals, businesses & community-based org. etc.
4. Ensures effective volunteer internal communications.
5. Communicate what the WWF stands for in a coherent & consistent way.
1. Maintaining and updating our social media platforms.
2. Correspondence and contact management.
3. Designing, producing, and distributing promotional material to the public.
4. Establishing contacts with other organizations such as schools & businesses.
1. Strategic communication skills
2. Networking and negotiation skills
3. Leadership skills
4. Self-motivation and ability to inspire others
5. Strong planning and organizational skills
6. Results orientation
7. Team player
8. Commitment to the WWF mission
9. Passion and determination to make a difference
About WWF / WNF Wereld Natuur Fonds
The Utopie program group is looking for volunteersYou help to organize public socially relevant discussions, debates, concerts or exhibitions.Posted by Grandcafé Utopie
WebmasterYou will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator.Posted by Delft Maternity And Motherhood Assistance (Delft MaMa)
PR social media fanVind jij het leuk om te schrijven? Ben je creatief en goed met social media? En heb jij ideeën om de zichtbaarheid van de Mini-maatschappij te vergroten?
Posted by Stichting de Mini-maatschappij Gewoon Anders