he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Community Engagement Coordinator
Job Title: Community Engagement Coordinator
Reports to: Expat Team Coordinator
Mission: Identify & execute opportunities to increase our reach within the community & local businesses.
1. Creating a community engagement strategy.
2. Delivering successful events & activities that meet the needs of our “customer organizations”.
3. Identifying community organizations with whom we can work.
4. Analysing organizations to determine their needs.
5. Liaising with other functions, such as research, to ensure our offering meets our “customer requirements”.
6. An effective Community Engagement Team.
7. Protecting & promoting the WWF.
1. Forming & maintaining strong relations with key players - community groups, schools, other NGOs & private individuals, etc.
2. Ensuring that the networks of our volunteers are fully identified & utilized.
3. Liaise with the other Expat Team functions to ensure that our offering is optimized to meet our “customer organizations” requirements.
4. Analyse the needs of our “customer organizations”.
5. Provide support in obtaining sponsorship.
6. Establishing key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
1. Commitment to the WWF mission.
2. Networking skills.
3. Communication & negotiation skills.
4. Long-term vision and ability to translate strategic goals into actions.
6. Communication and negotiation skills.
7. Leadership skills, coaching, and ability to inspire others.
8. Ability to delegate and follow up.
9. Planning and organizational skills.
10. Results orientation.
11. Teambuilding skills.
12. Passion and determination to make a difference