Community Engagement Coordinator
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Community-Engagement-Coordinator/38618 to join
SummaryIdentify & execute opportunities to increase our reach within the community & local businesses.
Job Title: Community Engagement Coordinator
Reports to: Expat Team Coordinator
Mission: Identify & execute opportunities to increase our reach within the community & local businesses.
1. Creating a community engagement strategy.
2. Delivering successful events & activities that meet the needs of our “customer organizations”.
3. Identifying community organizations with whom we can work.
4. Analysing organizations to determine their needs.
5. Liaising with other functions, such as research, to ensure our offering meets our “customer requirements”.
6. An effective Community Engagement Team.
7. Protecting & promoting the WWF.
1. Forming & maintaining strong relations with key players - community groups, schools, other NGOs & private individuals, etc.
2. Ensuring that the networks of our volunteers are fully identified & utilized.
3. Liaise with the other Expat Team functions to ensure that our offering is optimized to meet our “customer organizations” requirements.
4. Analyse the needs of our “customer organizations”.
5. Provide support in obtaining sponsorship.
6. Establishing key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
1. Commitment to the WWF mission.
2. Networking skills.
3. Communication & negotiation skills.
4. Long-term vision and ability to translate strategic goals into actions.
6. Communication and negotiation skills.
7. Leadership skills, coaching, and ability to inspire others.
8. Ability to delegate and follow up.
9. Planning and organizational skills.
10. Results orientation.
11. Teambuilding skills.
12. Passion and determination to make a difference
About WWF / WNF Wereld Natuur Fonds
Social Media Intern/VolunteerSocial Media and CommunicationPosted by Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights
Are you a Social Media expert interested in managing an NGO ProfileDo you have knowledge of social media and a feeling for creating catchy organic content and would you like to manage our social channels and websites?Posted by Emergency Appeal the Netherlands
PR social media fanDo you like to write? Are you creative and good with social media? And do you have ideas to increase the visibility of the Mini-society?
Posted by Stichting de Mini-maatschappij Gewoon Anders