he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Community Engagement Officer
We need our volunteer to identify & execute opportunities to increase our reach within the community & local businesses.
Our volunteers need the following skills to develop this vital area of our work:
• Networking skills in the community;
• Forming & maintaining strong relations with key players - private individuals, community groups, schools & other NGOs etc.;
• Providing support in obtaining sponsorship;
• Communication & negotiation skills;
• Establishing key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
Apart from community engagement skills, we also need our volunteers to show commitment, passion & the determination to make a difference.