he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Event-Coordinator/38615 to join
SummaryIdentify & execute opportunities to provide opportunities for people in the community to express their concern for the environment into practical action.
Reports to: Expat Team Coordinator
Mission: Identify & execute opportunities to provide opportunities for people in the community to express their concern for the environment into practical action.
1. Analysing & identifying triggers that society - individuals & organizations - will respond to, to achieve sustainable lifestyles. This includes consumption, voting, & donations, etc.
2. Ensuring that our events & activities maximize opportunities to achieve sustainable lifestyles.
3. Liaising with other functions to ensure we meet “customer needs”.
4. An effective Behavioural Change Team.
5. Protecting & promoting the WWF.
1. Agree with the Expat Team Coordinator the mission & strategy of the Event Team.
2. Develop an Event Team strategy.
3. Managing and organizing our presence at various events, festivals and fairs.
4. Event scheduling.
5. Networking with partners and organizations about opportunities and synergies.
6. Attending events and representing the WWF brand.
7. Build an effective team & ensure that the volunteer Event Team has full support to carry out their role.
8. Ensure that the skills & resources are in place to deliver the Event Team’s strategy.
9. Use digital and non-digital means of communication to deliver a coordinated and cohesive sustainable lifestyle & promote our events.
10. Help establish and maintain networks and relations with the local community.
11. Agree with the Team Coordinator Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & ensure that they are monitored and improvements identified implemented.
1. Strategic communication skills
2. Networking and negotiation skills
3. Leadership skills
4. Self-motivation and ability to inspire others
5. Strong planning and organizational skills
6. Results orientation
7. Team player
8. Commitment to the WWF mission
9. Passion and determination to make a difference