he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Human Resources Coordinator
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator / Officer
Reports to: Expat Team Coordinator
Mission: meet the Expat Team’s needs by recruiting & retaining volunteers & making them effective as individuals & as part of the team.
1. Creating a HR strategy to achieve its mission.
2. Establishing HR policies & practices.
3. Advising on the organisational structure.
4. Facilitating team building.
5. Monitoring volunteer performance & participation & recommending actions to address any issues.
6. Facilitating cooperation between the different functions.
7. Working closely with the other functions to identify resource gaps & agree how to address them by recruitment, training & changes to working practices etc.
8. Ensuring volunteer motivation, satisfaction & retention.
9. An effective HR Team.
10. Within HR responsibilities, protecting & promoting the WWF.
1. Closing skills gaps through training & recruitment etc.
2. Forming & maintaining strong relations with volunteers & facilitating cross functional team building.
3. Encouraging the use of volunteer networks & monitoring their utilisation.
4. Establishing volunteer key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
1. Leadership skills.
2. Coaching skills & ability to inspire others.
3. Teambuilding & Interpersonal skills.
4. Long-term vision & ability to translate strategic goals into actions.
5. Ability to delegate to achieve HR’s required level of networking, communication, negotiation, planning & organisation
6. Results oriented.
7. Passion & determination to make a difference.
8. Proactivity & creativity.
9. Problem solving abilities.
10. Commitment to the WWF mission.