he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Marketing-Officer/38608 to join
SummaryDevelop marketing and communications strategies to identify our target audience to enable them to express their desire to take action for the environement.
Develop marketing and communications strategies to identify our target audience to enable them to express their desire to take action to support nature & the environment.
Our volunteers need the following skills to develop this vital area of our work:
- Develop a marketing strategy to ensure that we best utilise all the opportunities in the market;
- Devise methods to convey a “competitive” message to our audience(s);
- Positioning ourselves in the market place to ensure that we are presented in the optimum way to our actual & potential supporters;
- Conduct the marketing aspects of a SWOT analysis;
- Support building and maintaining relationships with the municipality, community and local press;
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor performance against them & implement the improvements identified.
Apart from marketing skills, we also need our volunteers to show commitment, passion & the determination to make a difference.
About WWF / WNF Wereld Natuur Fonds
WebmasterYou will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator.Posted by Delft Maternity And Motherhood Assistance (Delft MaMa)
Film and Documentary Maker: Civil Society ProjectsFilm and docmentary making to directly support Spanda's projects and to actively promote the Foundation.Posted by Spanda Foundation
PR social media fanVind jij het leuk om te schrijven? Ben je creatief en goed met social media? En heb jij ideeën om de zichtbaarheid van de Mini-maatschappij te vergroten?
Posted by Stichting de Mini-maatschappij Gewoon Anders