We distribut hand-made winter clothes to homeless people and much more.
Creative Event Manager
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Wool-for-Warmth1/opportunities/Creatieve-Event-Manager/38734 to join
SummaryWe are looking for a experienced and creative Event Manager volunteer to join our team to help us in organizing and coordinating events.
Who we are
Wool for Warmth is a non-profit organization committed to helping homeless people in The Hague by donating winter cloths. The network of knitters and crocheters transforms the old scraps of wool into beautiful hand knitted/crocheted winter gifts for the 39,300 homeless in The Netherlands.
We are looking for a experienced and creative Event Manager volunteer to join our team to help us in organizing and coordinating events.
What you’ll do
• Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
• Lead promotional activities for the event
• Ensure the staff is adequately prepared for the event
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
• Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relations
• Managing supplier relations
What you’ll need
• Experience in event management
• Creative with the ideas
• A team player with leadership skills
• Skilled in project management
• The ability to manage budgets
• You are fluent in Dutch and English. Other European language is a plus
• Time to work as much as you want
What we offer
• Working in positive atmosphere
• Doing something useful and helping people
• Full responsibility for managing the events from the beginning
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
About Stichting Wool for Warmth
Buddy project 2GO: Buddy for victims of domestic violence and / or human trafficBecome a volunteer at Maatjesproject 2GO!
Buddy project for victims of human trafficking and domestic violence.
Posted by 2GO