We distribut hand-made winter clothes to homeless people and much more.
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Wool-for-Warmth1/opportunities/HR-Volunteer/41951 to join
SummaryGreat opportunity for an experienced HR specialist to participate in building up organization
Wool for Warmth is a non-profit organization committed to helping homeless people in The Hague by donating winter cloths. The network of knitters and crocheters transforms the old scraps of wool into beautiful hand knitted/crocheted winter gifts for the 39,300 homeless in The Netherlands.
Aren’t we interesting!!
We are looking for a HR volunteer to help us set up the structure of the organization from the scratch.
What you’ll do
- Carry out structuring and organizing the HR department
- Recruit and interview interns based on the requirements
- Keep track of interns and volunteers updated
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Create on-boarding program
- Participate in events attracting volunteers
What you’ll need
- You have relevant HR experience
- You can operate, drive results and set priorities autonomously
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (preferably). Other European language is a plus
- Time to work as much as you want
What we offer
- Working in positive atmosphere
- Doing something useful and helping people
- Full responsibility and freedom to build an HR team in the very beginning of organization development
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home