We distribut hand-made winter clothes to homeless people and much more.
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Wool-for-Warmth1/opportunities/HR-Volunteer/41951 to join
SummaryGreat opportunity for an experienced HR specialist to participate in building up organization
Wool for Warmth is a non-profit organization committed to helping homeless people in The Hague by donating winter cloths. The network of knitters and crocheters transforms the old scraps of wool into beautiful hand knitted/crocheted winter gifts for the 39,300 homeless in The Netherlands.
Aren’t we interesting!!
We are looking for a HR volunteer to help us set up the structure of the organization from the scratch.
What you’ll do
- Carry out structuring and organizing the HR department
- Recruit and interview interns based on the requirements
- Keep track of interns and volunteers updated
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Create on-boarding program
- Participate in events attracting volunteers
What you’ll need
- You have relevant HR experience
- You can operate, drive results and set priorities autonomously
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (preferably). Other European language is a plus
- Time to work as much as you want
What we offer
- Working in positive atmosphere
- Doing something useful and helping people
- Full responsibility and freedom to build an HR team in the very beginning of organization development
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
About Stichting Wool for Warmth
Trainer/Course LeaderAn experienced trainer/course leader is needed in September and October. The course is for migrant women. Posted by Stichting The Umbrella of Hope Nederland
We are looking for an advisor for our Clothing Bank!Do you want to help people in financial need by giving them beautiful clothes? Then this might be something for you!
Posted by Stichting KledingBank Den Haag