Networking event for Internationals in Leidschenveen-Ypenburg
- Are you living / working / studying in Leidschenveen or Ypenburg?
- Want to meet other internationals in the area?
- Looking for ways to be more active in your local area?
- Want to get in touch with the Municipality and its local district office?
The Municipality of The Hague is organizing an event to connect more with the international community in the district of Leidschenveen-Ypenburg. They would like to get a better understanding of the local community, and work with you to understand better how internationals live, work, and study in Leidschenveen-Ypenburg. With this information, the municipality can investigate how they can better facilitate your needs in the area. Also, they would like to build bridges in bringing the international community and the Dutch community closer together. )
After an introduction by our district director Petra Sevinga, the different organizations will give short pitches about their roles in the district. There will be an information market, where multiple local social organizations can present themselves. There will also be time to ask questions on how to be more involved in Leidschenveen-Ypenburg as well as an opportunity to network with other residents.
Date: Thursday 8th of June, 2023
Time: 18.30 – 20.30 (18.15 doors open)
Location: The British School in The Netherlands | Junior School Leidschenveen, Vrouw Avenweg 640, Den Haag
Entrance: Please use side gate via the JSL Parking Lot
• 18.15-18.30 Walk-in
• 18.30-18.40 Welcome by Petra Sevinga (District Director)
• 18.40-18.55 Performance by The British School’s student band
• 18.55-19.35 Short introductions by local organisations
• 19.35-20.30 Information market by local social initiatives
Drinks and small snacks will be served.
Want to join? Sign-up by sending an e-mail to [email protected] before Monday June 5th 2023.