Employees for Greenproject MyFarm – Voluntary work in The Gambia.
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Travel2Connect1/opportunities/Employees-for-Greenproject-MyFarm--Voluntary-work-in-The-Gambia/41322 to join
SummaryMyFarm is a beautiful green project of one hectare with mixed fruit orchards and an educational center for children, young people and farmers.
MyFarm is a beautiful one hectare green project with mixed fruit orchards and an education center for children, young people and farmers. My Farm offers an exciting educational journey from seed to sale and a wide range of tailor-made activities and courses. The training program gives participants the skills to create their own micro gardens. They also gain knowledge to use skills to earn money and improve their livelihood.
Children learn about environmental education, science and nature, among other things. They learn to spark their creativity through specially designed activities. My Farm also has a shop with handmade soaps, moringa herbal teas, jams and chutneys and much more.
MyFarm is looking for landscaping employees, product development employees and supervisors for children.
* You are at least 18 years old on the departure date.
* You are physically and mentally healthy.
* You are patient, flexible, reliable and interested in other cultures.
* You have affinity or experience with the vacancies or you are following a course for this.
* There is a registration procedure.
* You pay the costs that volunteer work in The Gambia entails, such as preparation and supervision costs, ticket, accommodation costs and meals.
* Interesting projects from which you will learn a lot.
* Good preparation in the Netherlands and guidance in The Gambia.
* Pick up service from the airport.
* Introduction day in The Gambia.
* A lodging address that serves as a home base where the volunteer can go with questions and relax.
* Various possibilities for trips and/or workshops.