Travel2Connect is a small-scale social enterprise that offers interns and volunteers the opportunity - if you are open to it - to learn from a different culture. We will put you in direct contact with ...
Employees for Groenproject MyFarm – Voluntary work in The Gambia.
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Travel2Connect1/opportunities/Employees-for-Groenproject-MyFarm--Voluntary-work-in-The-Gambia/41322 to join
SummaryMyFarm is a beautiful green project of one hectare with mixed fruit orchards and an educational center for children, young people and farmers.
MyFarm is a beautiful green project of one hectare with mixed fruit orchards and an educational center for children, young people and farmers. My Farm offers an exciting educational journey from seed to sale and a wide variety of tailor-made activities and courses. There is also a shop selling handmade soaps, moringa herbal teas, jams and chutneys and much more.
We are looking for landscaping employees, product development employees and children's supervisors.
* You are at least 18 years old on the departure date.
* You are physically and mentally healthy.
* You are patient, flexible, reliable and interested in other cultures.
* You have affinity or experience with the vacancies or you are following a course for this.
* There is a registration procedure.
* You pay the costs that volunteer work in The Gambia entails, such as preparation and supervision costs, ticket, accommodation costs and meals.
* Interesting projects from which you will learn a lot.
* Good preparation in the Netherlands and guidance in The Gambia.
* Pick up service from the airport.
* Introduction day in The Gambia.
* A lodging address that serves as a home base where the volunteer can go with questions and relax.
* Various possibilities for trips and/or workshops.
It is currently possible to travel to The Gambia. Corona measures can of course change. Travel2Connect keeps abreast of recent developments.