De Mussen is the oldest neighborhood center in the Netherlands and is located in the heart of the Schilderswijk in The Hague. Every week, De Mussen is visited by more than 2000 local residents of all ...
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Buurtcentrum-De-Mussen/opportunities/Fitness-supervisors/45080 to join
SummaryFor Buurtsportvereniging De Mussen we are looking for a volunteer to supervise the fitness.
For Buurtsportvereniging De Mussen we are looking for a volunteer to supervise the fitness to guide and train people at an accessible level. Are you looking for a fun position in fitness and are you a real 'fitness enthusiast' who wants to broaden his/her knowledge? Then we have a nice job for you! Neighborhood sports association De Mussen is immediately looking for:
4 to 8 hours per week, with possible extension of hours in the future.
Neighborhood Center De Mussen
De Mussen is the oldest Neighborhood Center in the Netherlands and is located in the heart of the Schilderswijk in The Hague. Every week, De Mussen is visited by more than 2000 local residents of all ages and different ethnic backgrounds.
De Mussen offers children, young people and their parents in the neighborhood opportunities for development. We do this by developing and offering activities in the fields of Participation, Art & Cultural Education, Health & Exercise and Nature & Technology. De Mussen is an inspiring place where local residents can meet and discover their talents.
De Mussen founded Neighborhood Sports Association De Mussen (hereinafter BSV De Mussen) in 2015. BSV De Mussen has a youth and adults department. For the adult department we are looking for a Neighborhood Sports Coach. The Neighborhood Sports Coach Adults aims to:
- Stimulate inactive adults in the Schilderswijk to participate in sports and exercise activities.
- Referring local residents to sports and exercise activities and any appropriate care.
- Organizing and coordinating sports and exercise programs at BSV De Mussen.
- Providing fitness to athletes of all levels.
- Advise, guide and inform athletes in the use of fitness equipment.
- Answer questions from the athlete that relate to, for example, exercises, body movements or a training schedule.
- Explain exercises, body movements, skills or the approach.
- Observing the skill and condition of athletes and based on this advise athletes about their exercise schedule, adjusting the schedule if necessary.
- Monitor the safety of the athletes, provide first aid if necessary.
We are looking for colleagues with:
- A training or course for fitness supervisor
- Minimum 5 years experience in practicing fitness
- A sporty, flexible and guest-oriented attitude
- A proactive attitude, you are communicative strong and you are social
What does De Sparrows offer?
- An informal working atmosphere with enthusiastic, motivated colleagues
- A place to convey your passion
- An appropriate volunteer allowance
Are you interested?
Are you that motivated volunteer and would you like to join our team?
Mail your response with motivation and possibly a CV to:
Name: Martin Breas, neighborhood sports coach adults