Saint Ann Foundation (SAF). SAF is a 501(C)3 under Internal revenue Service (IRS) in USA and Non-Government Organization in Uganda established for purposes of improving lives of vulnerable children, ...
Women and Girls Empowerment
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/SAINT-ANN-FOUNDATION/opportunities/Women-and-Girls-Empowerment/42908 to join
SummaryWomen are developing sewing skills and girls are participating in an after-school programs. Additionally. The hope is that once sessions for women and girls.
You will gain insight into the impact of reduced access to education, healthcare, work opportunities and rights for women and girls around the world. You will learn about approaches to empowering disadvantaged females, which you will surely find use for at home as well. It is a fabulous chance for students studying women’s empowerment, community work and social work to gain front line experience.
Role of the Community volunteer
You will be involved in a variety of interesting activities to help the women and girls in the community. These include:
- running girl’s awareness and reflection workshops on subjects such as: menstruation Hygiene Management, early pregnancy, safety, girl’s rights and sexual health
- running women’s awareness and reflection sessions on subjects such as: women’s rights, safety, self-esteem and making a living
- farming activities with girls and women
- sports activities with girls.
- teaching adult literacy for beginner and advanced students
- Volunteer(s) will be working with children, youths and single mother who are living in extremely poor home and communities.
- Setting up some small scale businesses under that foundation that help bring more income to the foundation as we also receive donation from well-wishers.
What we will provide to volunteers🤝 Extra support
Getting thereUganda- East Africa
About SAINT ANN FOUNDATION
SAF has been working along side International volunteers since inception in 2016. We have hosted over 50 volunteers from around the world (Ireland, Austria, Uk, Spain, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, china, Ecuador, among others) This network has helped Saint Ann Foundation to broaden its activities to different communities with the help of Volunteers.
Grant and financing advisor for knowledge development project for young peopleThe project aims to provide counseling and mentoring activities for education and career development for African-Dutch youthPosted by Stichting International College of Commerce -ICC
Assistance with Strategic Advice, Message Development and Event ExecutionThe ZHDB is looking for volunteers with experience and communication skills to spread our message
and provide support in organizing the events.Posted by ZHDB (Zuid- Hollandse Dambond)
Join Ukrainians For Dinner, and host a dinner at your home.As a resident of The Hague you host one or more Ukrainian refugees for a nice dinner at your home. Posted by Stichting Eet Mee
Wanted: Web designer with a desire to bring changeAre you a talented web designer looking for a meaningful challenge? Biblionef Foundation is looking for you!Posted by Biblionef Nederland
Fundraising managerA driven Volunteer Fundraising Manager wanted in a non-profit foundation to contribute and strengthen the education of vulnerable children in Latin America.
Posted by Stichting Kunst Zonder Grenzen / “Arte Sin Fronteras”