We are a non-profit organization based in The Hague. The foundation was founded in January 2017 and aims to make a positive contribution to the participation and emancipation of migrants within Dutch ...
Think of all kinds of 'normal' life problems. For example, if there are relationship problems, where one can go for help. These kinds of things are often completely unknown to refugees.
Here the Rumi Foundation offers development programs for participants, so that they can integrate more quickly and easily into society and find their way there better. The programs focus on professional life coaching and guidance in all areas of life such as internship, relationship, work, financial and family and relationship.
Your duties include:
- Conduct intake interviews with the refugees and draw up a personal program plan
- Guiding, supporting and coaching refugees with all common problems in their lives
- Make contact with the authorities and organizations if necessary
This is what you bring with you:
- A good command of the Dutch language
- Affinity with and empathy for the target group of refugees
- Knowledge of the refugee problem
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Personal characteristics: driven and responsible, resistant to stress, team player, proactive
- You are able to stimulate and motivate and you are a go-getter.
- You also live in or near The Hague and are available for approximately 6 to 8 hours a week.
We as an organization are 'corona-proof' and work according to the RIVM measures.
We offer programs in which cultural differences, personal views and private circumstances can be discussed. We expect that this will improve integration and emancipation towards Dutch society.