About Stichting RumiThe Rumi Foundation aims to promote social well-being of adults through advice to guiding organizations, individual and group target group planning, and operational implementation of guidance.
We work towards our objective by:
* Answering social issues for migrants in general
* Planning and organizing social programs
* Providing social work and services
* Holding individual and/or group consultation hours and theme days
* Creating a personal Integration and Participation Plan (PIP)
* Offering professional resources to support stress and/or trauma processing
* Providing psychological assistance
* Social Fitting
* Making people at a distance from the labor market fit for work.
Recently added opportunities
Organisation role · 4–6 hrs/Week