he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Communications Team Lead
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Communications-Team-Lead/38619 to join
SummaryMarketing & Communications
Job Title: Communications Team Lead
Reports to: Marketing, Communications & Sales Coordinator
• Realising the communications mission.
• An effective communication’s team.
• Overseeing the operation of the digital and non-digital means of communication.
• Develop & maintain the communication strategy.
• Communicate effectively to help develop networks & support from our stakeholders: individuals, businesses & community-based orgs. etc.
• Ensure effective volunteer internal communications.
• Communicate what the WWF stands for in a coherent & consistent way.
• Build an effective team & ensure that the volunteer Communication’s Officers have full support to carry out their role.
• Ensure that the skills & resources are in place to deliver the Communications plan.
• Oversee the operation of the digital and non-digital means of communication to deliver a coordinated and cohesive message.
• Agree with the Team Coordinator Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & ensure that they are monitored and improvements identified implemented.
• Strategic communication skills
• Networking and negotiation skills
• Leadership skills
• Self-motivation and ability to inspire others
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Results orientation
• Team player
• Commitment to the WWF mission
• Passion and determination to make a difference
About WWF / WNF Wereld Natuur Fonds
WebmasterYou will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator.Posted by Delft Maternity And Motherhood Assistance (Delft MaMa)
PR social media fanVind jij het leuk om te schrijven? Ben je creatief en goed met social media? En heb jij ideeën om de zichtbaarheid van de Mini-maatschappij te vergroten?
Posted by Stichting de Mini-maatschappij Gewoon Anders