he World Wildlife Fund protects nature worldwide through all kinds of projects, campaigns and activities.
Communications Team Lead
Job Title: Communications Team Lead
Reports to: Marketing, Communications & Sales Coordinator
• Realising the communications mission.
• An effective communication’s team.
• Overseeing the operation of the digital and non-digital means of communication.
• Develop & maintain the communication strategy.
• Communicate effectively to help develop networks & support from our stakeholders: individuals, businesses & community-based orgs. etc.
• Ensure effective volunteer internal communications.
• Communicate what the WWF stands for in a coherent & consistent way.
• Build an effective team & ensure that the volunteer Communication’s Officers have full support to carry out their role.
• Ensure that the skills & resources are in place to deliver the Communications plan.
• Oversee the operation of the digital and non-digital means of communication to deliver a coordinated and cohesive message.
• Agree with the Team Coordinator Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & ensure that they are monitored and improvements identified implemented.
• Strategic communication skills
• Networking and negotiation skills
• Leadership skills
• Self-motivation and ability to inspire others
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Results orientation
• Team player
• Commitment to the WWF mission
• Passion and determination to make a difference