Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/WWF--WNF-Wereld-Natuur-Fonds/opportunities/Graphic-Designer/44026 to join
SummaryAre you passionate about raising awareness of the impact that humans have on the environment? Join the Social Media Team and help us create meaningful contents!
The Social Media Team contributes to create awareness of the impact humans have on the environment, by creating content revolving around the latest news about the environment and offer tips on how to live more environmentally friendly.
- Create content which can be posted on our social platforms.
- Attend biweekly meetings.
- Occasionally lead meetings and take minutes of our meetings.
- Respect set deadlines.
- Previous related experience is an advantage as we expect the volunteer to perform autonomously.
- Familiar with social media platforms, can conduct research and select reliable sources, bonus: can write an article on a topic of interest.
- Friendly, strong-willed, extroverted/not afraid to speak their mind and take initiative, handles feedback well.
- Works well in teams and independently, not afraid to ask for clarifications and/or indications.
Contact us if your are interested!
What we will provide to volunteers🤝 Extra support
About WWF / WNF Wereld Natuur Fonds
Become a member of Rotaract Club The Hague International!Join Rotaract Club The Hague InternationalPosted by Rotaract Club The Hague International
PR social media fanDo you like to write? Are you creative and good with social media? And do you have ideas to increase the visibility of the Mini-society?
Posted by Stichting de Mini-maatschappij Gewoon Anders