Welcome to Muzee!
In the completely restored school building from 1877, you can discover the history of the fishing village and the seaside resort. Go back in time and take a look at the wonderful ...
Will you, as a public supervisor, become the face 🎭 of Muzee?
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Muzee-Scheveningen/opportunities/Will-you-as-a-public-supervisor-become-the-face--of-Muzee/55772 to join
SummaryAs a public guide, you are the face of the organization for visitors to Muzee. You supervise the reception of the visitors and inform them.
As a public supervisor (unpaid) you are the face of the organization for visitors to Muzee Scheveningen. You supervise the reception of visitors and inform them about the museum and everything there is to do that day. The position is approximately one day a week, during the opening hours of Muzee Scheveningen: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Receiving and informing visitors
- Practical activities such as: replenishing the store, wrapping presents, pouring coffee / tea, replenishing folders
- Share some extra information about the collection with visitors if necessary
- Questionnaire for visitors
- An open and inviting attitude for every visitor
- Social and customer friendly
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Groomed appearance
- Pro-active and eye for detail
Would you like to join our team?
Send your contact details, a short CV and a concise motivation letter to [email protected] stating the vacancy name. We will then contact you as soon as possible.
About Muzee Scheveningen
In the completely restored school building from 1877, you can discover the history of the fishing village and the seaside resort. Go back in time and take a look at the wonderful world above and below sea level.
The age-old tradition of fishing, the associated professions, and the modern bathing and beach life are the face of Scheveningen. Our collection offers an overview of fishing and daily life, then and now.