How best can people know their rights or claim same except through awareness, education and training. How best can people learn to maintain peace? How best can justice be promoted and applied? To an ...
Scan me or visit www.volunteerthehague.nl/o/Centre-for-African-Justice-Peace-and-Human-Rights/opportunities/Web-Designers/38576 to join
SummaryWe are looking for a Web Designer to provide support to the CAJPHR’s Social Media Team.
The Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights (CAJPHR) is a Foundation which promotes the development and addresses matters pertaining justice, peace and human rights.
Through training, awareness campaigns and events, people in Africa and around the world are provided with the necessary support and capacity to protect victims of human rights abuses and to promote peace, justice and human rights in their communities.
The Foundation is located in The Hague and seeks to develop various events and activities this year which will be taking place in the Netherlands and abroad.
We are looking for a Web Designer to provide support to the CAJPHR’s Social Media Team. As a Web Designer, you are mainly expected (but not limited) to customize and update the Organisation’s website page.
• Design publications
• Rephrase technical language to appeal to a wider audience
• Create digital expressions to support marketing campaigns (images, social content, etc.)
• Edit information on the general website of the Organisation
• Illustrate the international development and the issues facing Africa
• Create, maintain, organize various documents on digital platforms
Required skills and competencies:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Interested in promoting Peace, Justice and Human Rights
• Ability to work well with others and meet deadlines
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work calmly under pressure and to work independently
• Highly motivated and eager to put graphic design and marketing skills to use
• Has experience in building WordPress websites using themes
• Is familiar with Adobe software Photoshop / Illustrator
• Has affinity with Online Marketing
• Has at least 1 year of comparable work experience
• Is familiar with HTML & CSS (Advantage)
Information about the Social Media team:
This multidisciplinary team supports all of the Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights’ (CAJPHR) activities and works directly on the goal of creating awareness about the African situation and challenges shared by African states through our digital platforms. The team is engaged in creating virtual designs, promoting events, publishing magazines, structuring quotes for international celebrations, posting social media content, recording/editing videos, and managing the Foundation’s website and the Database’s website. The Social Media Team’s efforts contribute to the improvement of the Centre’s engagement with the society, increases our visibility to third parties, and encourages partners to join our work.
About Centre for African Justice, Peace and Human Rights
1) Prosecuting sexual violence perpetrated against the male gender (In conflict - and peace situations)
2) Legal research with possibility of field work
3) Capacity building of prosecutors, lawyers and judges in Africa
4) Women empowerment
5) Promotion of peace
WebmasterYou will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator.Posted by Delft Maternity And Motherhood Assistance (Delft MaMa)
PR social media fanVind jij het leuk om te schrijven? Ben je creatief en goed met social media? En heb jij ideeën om de zichtbaarheid van de Mini-maatschappij te vergroten?
Posted by Stichting de Mini-maatschappij Gewoon Anders